International wrestling stars appearing alongside Western New York’s top talent
Empire State Wrestling (ESW) will return to the St. Johnsburg Fire Hall, at 7165 Ward Road, North Tonawanda, NY on Saturday, August 25 for “4th and Gold”. Admission to the tailgate is free of charge. Food and drink proceeds will go toward St Johnsburg Fire Company. It will also feature games, a dunk tank, plus wrestler appearances and autographs. General admission tickets are still available. Tickets can be ordered at eswwrestling.com before the day of the event for $15 and save $3 off the door price of $18. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. and the action starts at 6:00 p.m.
- ESW Heavyweight Champion Pepper Parks will defend his title against the former champion Kevin Bennett
- Space Monkey will make his ESW return in a triple threat match against Japanese wrestling star Kikutaro and Buffalo, N.Y.’s Puf
- Major League Wrestling’s Brody King will face ESW fan-favorite Bill Collier
- Buffalo, N.Y. native Brandon Thurston will square off against Albion, N.Y.’s Kevin Blackwood
- Western New York sensation Anthony Gaines will put his ESW Interstate Championship on the line versus ESW regular Frankie Feathers
- Also in action will be former IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Champion Sienna, the return of star Ace Romero, ESW Tag Team Champions Game Over, and more.
ESW Set to Host Tailgate Event
ESW promotes eight shows a year, primarily held at the St. Johnsburg Fire Hall in North Tonawanda, NY. It boasted crowds of over 400 fans. The Frontier Fire Hall in Niagara Falls, N.Y., drawing crowds up to 1,000.
As Western New York’s premier independent professional wrestling promotion, ESW over the years has hosted many of pro wrestling’s top up-and-comers. They have also hosted some of wrestling’s biggest legends. Current World Wrestling Entertainment stars Kevin Owens, Jinder Mahal, Cedric Alexander, Ruby Riott, and Tony Nese have appeared in ESW’s ring. Pro wrestling legends Kevin Nash, Brutus Beefcake, Billy Gunn, and X-Pac. It also includes pre-2000 legends such as; The Honky Tonk Man, Jim Duggan, Demolition, Tommy Dreamer, and several others that have appeared at ESW events.
Over half of ESW’s performers reside in the Western New York area. For more information, or to schedule an interview or request media credentials for an event, please contact David Jarka. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 348-4598. All cards are subject to change.